I’ve decided to stop with the random posts (although I shall leave them up for future reference) and get down to some serious blogging.
I will start with things I cannot understand. If you do, or you agree with me and don’t, please feel free to comment.
Things I really don’t understand:
- The point in promoting BLP (when are we going to look back and say “I should’ve used BLP there’? Seriously?)
- Why schools insist on calling our school blogs ‘Learning Journals’. It’s so posh and unneeded it makes me want to retch.
- Why Justin Bieber is so popular
- Why Jedward are so popular
- Why people insist One Direction are gay
- Howcome some boys are really obssessed with sex
- Why girls are so bitchy
- Exactly why Twilight is so popular (Put it this way: I thought Edward Cullen was fit until I found out he was a vampire. That was the big turn-off for me)
Do help me clear these things up. It would make my day.
See ya 😉