I have three other blogs:
An alternative view on the world of literature for teens. Sure there’s a bit of romance but it’s mainly vampire-less. I’ll try and aim it at boys as well.
Actually Useful Facts
The basics of each subject. Geography isn’t about the climate and global warming. Its about rocks, river, republics, mountains, populations and countries. I bet Teacher won’t tell you that Jakarta is the capital of Indonesia and Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia
Lists of everything
Ever been stuck on a Sporcle quiz? Need that one bit of information? Then here’s the place to look. It is just starting but I fully intend to expand on it on everything.
I’ve decided to stop with the random posts (although I shall leave them up for future reference) and get down to some serious blogging.
I will start with things I cannot understand. If you do, or you agree with me and don’t, please feel free to comment.
Things I really don’t understand:
- The point in promoting BLP (when are we going to look back and say “I should’ve used BLP there’? Seriously?)
- Why schools insist on calling our school blogs ‘Learning Journals’. It’s so posh and unneeded it makes me want to retch.
- Why Justin Bieber is so popular
- Why Jedward are so popular
- Why people insist One Direction are gay
- Howcome some boys are really obssessed with sex
- Why girls are so bitchy
- Exactly why Twilight is so popular (Put it this way: I thought Edward Cullen was fit until I found out he was a vampire. That was the big turn-off for me)
Do help me clear these things up. It would make my day.
See ya 😉
Toby jug shows the whole person.
Character jug shows just the head.
For those who haven’t heard this (and I’ll be surprised if there are any) log on and listen to it. It is amazing!!!
In the Sherlock Holmes series, there are 23 exclaimations, 11 of them belonging to Dr. Watson. Holmes himself exclaims 6 times. There is a passage of text where it is not sure who exclaims:
So he sat as I dropped off to sleep, and so he sat when a sudden exclamation caused me to wake up, and I found the summer sun shining into the apartment. The pipe was still between his lips, the smoke still curled upward, and the room was full of a dense tobacco haze, but nothing remained of the heap of shag which I had seen upon the previous night. The Man with the Twisted Lip, 1891
A bloke called Phelps exclaims 3 times in The Naval Treaty and a Mrs St Clair’s husband, who exclaims to her from a second floor window.
The funniest moment ever of Dad’s Army. I have watched it 5 times straight and I laughed every time. If people say old comedy is trash, this is proof that they are wrong.